Series 1100 Radar Target Generator
Call 877.870.6789 for pricing.
The Eastern OptX Series 1100 Radar Target Simulator is a true propagation path replicator. The Series 1100 receives the signal transmitted from a radar system and adds the round-trip propagation delay associated with the target distance. That signal is then output to the radar receiver. The radar I/O may be connected directly to the Series 1100 or detected and transmitted using user specified antenna. For a moving target the system will add the appropriate Doppler shift associated with the target speed and radar frequency.The Series 1100 is broad band with ranges up to 40 GHz and with a dynamic range of over 100 dB.
· Replicates target distance and speed.
· Target distances from 1 to 100,000 m.
· Doppler frequencies from 0 to 50 kHz including sub-Hz steps
· Multipath (Clutter) Replicator Option
· Radar Target Cross Section Input
· Remote Control Interface
· Front Panel LCD Touch Screen Control
· External Delay Option for Future Expansion
Build a Part # based on your specific requirements!