- NXA-50 Phase Noise Analyzer
Call 877.870.6789 for pricing.
This new NXA-50 is a sea-change in Phase Noise Test Systems. Making both residual and absolute noise measurements out to 50 GHz, this self-contained instrument uses either internal or external references with cross correlation for maximum dynamic range. The NXA-50 combines over 25 years of Phase Noise Measurement Technology with an easy to navigate user interface. System operation requires minimal training that will have you making measurements in minutes.
The NXA-50 will make extremely rapid phase noise measurements for carrier frequencies from 5 MHz to 50 GHz. With offset capability from 0.01 Hz to 40 MHz the system uses two-channel cross-correlation to separate Device Under Test (DUT) noise from the added system and reference noise. This feature provides high dynamic range and measurement repeatability. The NXA-50 includes two separate built-in references for rapid and easy, one-button measurements. The NXA-50 also allows the user to apply external low-phase noise references. This feature provides enhanced dynamic range and significant test speed improvements.
- Remarkably easy to use
- High dynamic range
- Built-In references for both channels 80 MHz to 50 GHz
- Compact unit, no external control or signal processing required
- 0.01 to 40 MHz offset measurements
- 5 MHz to 50 GHz carrier frequency
- Ultra-fast measurements
- Make residual or absolute phase and AM noise measurements either CW or pulsed
- Fully programmable using remote SCPI commands
- Laboratory and production testing
- Radar system measurements, pulsed and CW
- Crystal oscillator and RF synthesizer production and development testing
- Measures added noise from amplifiers, mixers, detectors, etc.
Build a Part # based on your specific requirements!