- EA-6061 Radar Altimeter Test Set
Call 877.870.6789 for pricing.
The EA-6061 Radar Altimeter Test Set is designed to test and calibrate any and all radar altimeter systems regardless of protocol or encryption. The EA6061 provides multiple, programmable delays with front panel and/or remote computer control. It features ultra wide bandwidth, low loss, high isolation, and high dynamic range. Able to simulate altitudes up to 6350 feet, the test set operates from 4 to 5 GHz and offers NIST traceable altitude accuracy up to 2 inches.
- Easy, repeatable operation
- Altitude settings from 0 to 6350 feet in 50 foot steps
- Propagation loss is programmable and coupled to each altitude setting
- Built-in automated self calibration using external PNA
- Programmable for automated production testing
- 10 ns zero-delay offset
- Four user-defined aircraft altimeter cable compensation
- Input signal taps for external testing
- Altimeter design and development, production testing and calibration
- Altimeter protocols: all formats and encryptions including FMCW, constant difference frequency (CDF), pulsed or non-pulsed, spread spectrum,frequency hopping, variable power
- Calibration, production, and laboratory test capability; ruggedized travel case available
Build a Part # based on your specific requirements!