- Core Technology : Radar Altimeter Test Sets
Email firstname.lastname@example.org for pricing, or call 877.870.6789.
Eastern OptX core technology enables the conversion of microwave signals to optical signals (E/O), time delaying this signal then reconverting the light back to original microwave signal (O/E) with superior fidelity over traditional time delay methods. Products include Radar Target Simulation, Radar Altimeter Testing, Channel Simulation (Air Interface) and Multipath Creation. Many of our products allow users to test “in the lab” resulting in dramatically lower costs and higher efficiencies than available with outdoor test ranges. Systems are available with fixed or programmable delays ranging from a few nanoseconds (2 feet) to hundreds of microseconds (150 miles), input RF frequencies of up to 40 GHz, internal attenuation control accurately simulates free space propagation loss. All features can be touch-screen controlled using an intuitive graphical user interface. Founded in 1998, Eastern OptX is a Veteran owned small business whose management & engineering team has over a century of experience in Radar and Telecommunications testing.
- Easy, repeatable operation
- Up to 8 switchable altitude cells
- Altitude cells may be ordered in progressive or discrete configurations
- 12 inch resolution
- External delay option
- Stable and repeatable performance
- Built In Self Test
- Doppler Generators
- Ascent and Descent Simulation
- Variable Aircraft Antenna Cable Compensation
- >140,000 hours of operation in field environments
- Systems in continuous operation for more than 4 years
Build a Part # based on your specific requirements!